CLASSES WE OFFER
Junior Parkour: Ages 7-9
Senior Parkour: Ages 10-15
Adult Parkour: Ages 16+
Tricking: Ages 10+
Adult Calisthenics: Ages 21+
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions or information.
All athletes and parents/guardians must sign a Waiver form to participate. This is also available for electronic signature, upon registration below.
Sign Up for a flyfree class today!
SUMMER DAY CAMPS – FLAGSHIP
WEEKLY SUMMER DAY CAMPS
JR camps (7-9yo) 11am-1pm
SR camps (10-15yo) 1-3pm
SPRING SEMESTER – FLAGSHIP (8303 Argyll Road)
SPRING SEMESTER 2021 – REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Start date: April 19-TBA
Class schedule will be adjusted once Stage 2 Re-Opens
Duration: 10 weeks
SPRUCE GROVE (75A Shep Street)
Start Date: TBA!
As you may understand, there are some things that are out of our control BUT our goal is to open this Spring 2021!
*Jr & Sr classes SOLD OUT but we’ve
ADDED A FEW MORE CLASSES!
Secure a spot today and register below!
The FlyFree parkour curriculum is based on a strict 7-color grade system.
The Athlete must pass the Skill Test 4 times, which equates to 4 semesters/1 year’s worth of class experience. Passing one semester’s Skill Test allows the athlete to stay up-to-date within this color level.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT COLOR LEVEL TO REGISTER IN?
HOW DO I MOVE UP THE COLOR LEVEL?
We have 3 requirements to move up a color level:
- The athlete must accumulate 1 year’s (4 semesters) worth of class experience and pass each semester’s skill test.
- Achieve 100% on their fourth Skill Test
- A coach recommendation
All athletes will register for the same color level until the requirements above are completed.
SKILL TEST & EVALUATION
Our Skill Test occurs once every semester/season. The Skill Test will determine the athlete’s skill level by successfully demonstrating the skills required in the syllabus.
Our curriculum is designed to develop keen reflexes and body-mechanics which are best obtained through proper practice and repetition. The athlete will stay within the same color level for up to one year before advancing to the next color level. The athlete is required to complete four Skill Tests per color level (seven color levels in total). The athlete will officially move to the next level upon 100% completion of their fourth Skill Test. Once the athlete has completed the first Skill Test of their new level, they will be awarded a new color band. (NOTE: athletes will only receive one band per level)
If the athlete misses the Skill Test in class, they can make up that test, by scheduling an appointment with a Senior Coach during open-gym times. The Skill Test will take about 25 minutes. The athlete must pay a $30.00 fee. Scheduled Skill Tests within the classes are at no charge.
Any cancellation requested will receive a refund of 90% of the remaining semester classes. This policy is valid up to the end of the 2nd week of semester classes. The remaining 10% will be charged as an administration fee.
No refunds will be issued after the 2nd class of each semester.