ONLINE LEARNING (COVID-19)
We created two solutions for you during the pandemic:
1) The BIRD’S NEST (An online video library membership)
2) FREE Live online classes (via zoom)
More information below
The Bird’s Nest
CLICK HERE to SUBSCRIBE / MEMBERS LOGIN
FlyFree Movement’s active and growing online library of educational videos created and instructed by FlyFree coaches. Subscribers will have access to:
- Tutorials | Lessons | Workouts | Games – From your coach’s living room to yours!
- 15 or more new videos added weekly! Every week the library gets BIGGER but the price remains the same
- Only $47/Month (plus gst)
- No minimum term
- Secure class portal
- These videos will keep your household FUN, while learning and growing every day!
- COME OUT OF THIS LOCKDOWN MORE ACTIVE THAN YOU CAME INTO IT! WE’LL SEE YOU INSIDE!
FREE Online Live Classes
TO REGISTER: Subscribe to our newsletter (via bottom of this page) and we’ll send you the class schedule and link to the classes!
Join us for a Live Online Class with the coaches of FlyFree!
An online class about movement! Filled with fun and challenging home based workouts and mobility drills. Come out of this quarantine stronger, healthier and happier! Hosted by Master Trainer & Coach 2J & the coaches of FlyFree
We are all in a unique situation right now. Although FlyFree is definitely not in a comfortable financial position to give free classes, we don’t want money to be another reason for us not to be active or have community. Everyone has to play their part in society and it is our duty as educators to find ways to coach our athletes and students. We believe that physical and mental health are crucial especially during these challenging times where we are discouraged to go outside or be physically around others. Our motto is “Play Forever” and we’ll do what it takes, no matter what!
Please Register! (Free but limited online class space)
How to prepare for an online class:
– Check email for online class notifications/reminder (to those who signed up for reminders)
– Wi-Fi / internet access
– Create Zoom account & RSVP online.
– Live classes are free during the pandemic, but will have a certain capacity limit
– Laptop/Webcam & speakers. Better audio and visual = better experience!
– Space to move (10×10 recommend or bigger)
– Athletic gear / water bottle
– Pen and paper
– Secure online class portal. All rooms are password protected and require admission